Welcome To Jagannath Kishore College
Government Sponsored ( NAAC Accredited )
J. K. College being the premier institution of the district in the field of higher education, it behoves us to become the beacon light of learning in the district, and constantly create and protect the ambience of search for truth and knowledge. The mission of the College is 'Pursuit of Knowledge', both theoretical and applied, technical and spiritual, both within and outside the institution. The College received COLLEGE WITH POTENTIAL FOR EXCELLENCE (CPE) status from UGC. The College is affiliated to the Sidho-Kanho-Birsha University, Purulia. At present the college is offering 19 Undergraduate programmes, Post-Graduate programme in Mathematics.
Vision & Mission
- To help students from the economically challenged background overcome all sorts of barriers – social, financial as well as mental.
- To be an eminent centre of education, synchronizing the values of traditional culture &brilliance of modern knowledge.
- To focus in catering to the needs of the young talents of rich potentialities by satisfying their thrust for inquisitiveness to a great possible extent.
- To create a great mass of educated human beings of exemplary character &integrated personalities.
- To equip the students to meet the unique challenges and opportunities of a globalized econmy
- To sustain and strive for further academic excellence.
- To enhance infrastructural facilities to accommodate diverse academic programmes.
- To inculcate humane values and greater responsibilities in students.
- To cultivate healthy and sustainable ecological practices.
- To promote environment of free thinking and research.
... Read More
Admission Process 2019 - 2nd Phase
13/07/2019 Read More...
Verification of all Original Documents of Online Admitted Students
14.06.2019 Read More...
Application Invited for Guest Lecturers in History
25/06/2019 Read More...
Admission Process 2019
27/05/2019 Read More...
Interview on 02.04.2019 for Selection of Guest Lecturers in Sanskrit
26/03/2019 Read More...
Interview on 27.03.2019 for Selection of Guest Lecturers in English and Political Science
25/03/2019 Read More...