Library ServicesLibrary Services (Library)
- Issue & Return of Books through open access system
- Bibliographic Search Service (Web OPAC )
- Alerting service of new arrival of books discipline wise
- Awareness service of current contents of journals
- Reference Services
- E-books & E-journal Access
- Inter-library loan
- Reading Room Service
- Document delivery services through email
- Reprography Service
- Career Guidance
- Book Exhibition
Orientation Program: Library organizes orientation programs for the 1st year students to create awareness about library sources and services.
Book Exhibition: Library organizes book exhibitions to help the teachers/students to explore and select books from the same.
Dr. Santanu Chattopadhyay
I have the proud privilege to share my views on Jagannath Kishore College, with whom I have been associated for the last twenty-five years initially as a faculty of Physics, and then as the Principal for the last seven years or so. Founded in 1948, and serving as a premiere institution for higher education in Purulia for over seven decades, this college has followed the motto ‘Shraddhavan Lavate Jnanam’( a faithful person achieves knowledge) to its optimum. In Swami Vivekananda’s words ‘Education is the manifestation of perfection already in man’ –.....