Rules and regulationsRules and regulations(Library)
- Library is open from 7-00 am to 5-30 pm
- Morning Section Lending time 7-30 am - 10-30 am .
- Day Section Library Lending time 11-30 am to 4-30 am .
- Library card /ID card is mandatory while visiting and using the library.
- Silence in the Library is imperative.
- Mobile phones must be switched off before entering the library.
- Borrowers are responsible for loss or damage of the books borrowed on their card.
- Loss of a Library card must immediately be reported to the Library staff, a fine of Rs.50.00 will be charged for issuing a duplicate one.
- If a book is lost that should be returned by purchasing the book if it is available in the market. In the case of out-of print book, minimum triple of the printed price has to be paid.
- The books lent to students must be returned within 20 days from the date of issue. There is a grace period of 7 days and after 27 days Rs. 10/ pet book for a week will be charged as fine. Later on for each week fine will be Rs. 5/- per book.
- All regular students of this College are eligible for the membership.
Download This File
Dr. Santanu Chattopadhyay
I have the proud privilege to share my views on Jagannath Kishore College, with whom I have been associated for the last twenty-five years initially as a faculty of Physics, and then as the Principal for the last seven years or so. Founded in 1948, and serving as a premiere institution for higher education in Purulia for over seven decades, this college has followed the motto ‘Shraddhavan Lavate Jnanam’( a faithful person achieves knowledge) to its optimum. In Swami Vivekananda’s words ‘Education is the manifestation of perfection already in man’ –.....